On August 8th we’ll be heading up to the Farley home for a house party from 6 to 8 pm. We’ll be providing hot dogs, burgers, and drinks, and we’re asking everyone to bring a side dish or dessert to share. The Farleys have a pond with some small boats, we’ll be setting up volleyball and spike ball, and we’ll be doing a bonfire and roasting s’mores.
Be sure to bring layered clothing since it gets cool in the evening, and also bug spray. Please RSVP using the link below. See you there!
Address: 19345 Dusty Loop Bend, OR 97701
Coming from Bend:
- Take Hwy as if going to Sisters down through little ‘Tumalo Junction.’
- After passing Tumalo, Hwy goes up hill.
- Stay in right lane and turn right at top of hill on Gerking Market Road
- Drive a couple of miles until you come to stop sign at ‘Innes Market Road’
- Cross over Innes, staying on Gerking
- When Gerking turns into a gravel road, turn left at Dusty Loop (at the end of white fence on left is Dusty Loop.)
- Stay on Dusty loop for .7-.8 of a mile. (Dusty Loop is off BLM – nothing there.)
- Take a left up our driveway at mailboxes and green marker sign saying 19345
- Stay left at fork in driveway.
Coming from Redmond:
- Go to Eagle Crest from Redmond.
- Pass by Eagle Crest resort. Stay on Cline Falls Hwy.
- Pass Cline Butte on right and then a few farms.
- Take a hard right into Innes Market Road.
- Pass dairy farm
- Road goes slightly up tiny hill.
- Turn right at Gerking Market Road.
- When Gerking turns into gravel rd, Take a left at Dusty Loop
- Go .7-.8 of a mile on Dusty Loop which is off BLM.
- Take a left at mailboxes and green number sign 19345.
- Go up driveway but stay left at the fork.